"you’re too young to determine your sexuality" said no one to the heterosexual teenager
coming out of your room at 3 am and seeing your parents
“NO HOMO” i scream at my dog Homo as he shits on the carpet
i made this up for notes i dont even have a dog
I just died.
- Not Pansexuality: "I don't care about gender!! Gender is meaningless!"
- Pansexuality: "I understand that gender can be an important part of someone's identity, but it will have no effect on whether I am attracted to them."
If they show sports events at bars why don’t they show tv shows?
someone should get to making a fandom bar.
no but can you imagine? fandom themed drinks, tv show maraton nights, discount to cosplayers, and special season finale events.WHY ISNT THIS A THING??!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I assembled fall out boy out of cokes
So I was talking to my friend about colouring books and she showed me this one.
And then there was this page.
And finally this absolute gem!
How amazing is this book?! I want one.